Accounting Principals is looking for a Senior Accountant to assist with a contract position located in East Windsor, NJ. For this role we need someone who has their CPA, is familiar with MS Dynamics and Blackbaud Financial.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supports the Controller with the day to day accounting responsibilities for NJ Sharing Network & Sharing Network Foundation.
- Ensures compliance with internal accounting policies, GAAP, and relevant regulations.
- Makes recommendations for changes as needed to ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- Prepares detailed account analysis and Key Performance Metrics on a monthly basis and as required.
- Extracts general ledger information to prepare revenue and expense reports, income statements, and balance sheets. Reviews and analyses the data and communicates results to management.
- Reviews posts details of business transactions for funds received and disbursed, posts totals accounts to ledgers, spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and general ledger accounts with various registers. Reviews and reconciles any variance and/or discrepancies.
- Updates reports due to timing or changing needs and makes recommendations for new reports.
- Codes and summarizes data to update financial data processing systems.
- Provides training and support to administrative staff.
- Manages cyclical tasks, such as Monthly Close, Form 990, Medicare Cost Reporting, and Annual Audit.
- Participates in Cash collections at events and administers controls.
- Maintains merchant credit card processing terminals. Serves as a liaison with merchant banks to ensure operation of most recent software versions and resolves operating issues.
- Participates in strategic financial projects
- Serves as a resource to Accounts Payable (AP) and Cash Receipts (CR). Performs various accounting duties to maintain proper accounting control standards.
- Serves as primary back-up for AP and CR and is cross-trained on other essential Finance Department duties to ensure full coverage as required by the department.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business-related field with emphasis in Accounting and a minimum of five years of accounting related experience required.
- CPA a must
- Knowledge of accounting and general ledger systems, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Blackbaud Financial Edge highly preferred.
If you are qualified for the Senior Accountant role based in East Windsor, and would like to learn more please contact Erica Christiansen at (609) 452-7117. You can submit your resume to email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: