Senior Accountant Job in Hoffman Estates, IL
Accounting Principals has a Senior Accountant job in the Hoffman Estates, IL area. The Senior Accountant should have at least three to five years of accounting/finance experience. This role will be responsible for managing accounting operations and reporting financial information. This is a contract to hire role with a great company! Our client is looking to hire quickly!
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare bank account reconciliations
- Handle month-end closing activities
- Analyze financial information and prepare reports
- Maintain General Ledger
- Perform Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- At least three to five years of accounting/finance experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Advanced Excel, ERP
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in the Senior Accountant job in the Hoffman Estates, IL area, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/ right away!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled