Senior Accountant Job in Elgin, IL
Accounting Principals is currently hiring for a Senior Accountant in Elgin, IL. The Senior Accountant should have at least three years of experience in the field. This role will be responsible for preparing financial statements and supporting month end close. This is a fast paced environment with great room for growth.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budgets
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and ERP system
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High energy and ability to meet deadlines
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in the Senior Accountant job in the Elgin, IL area, please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com today!
Please apply with your CV to: