An Invoice Specialist job in Alexandria, VA is available with a global association in Alexandria, VA. In this role you will process invoices, process transactions in Salesforce, input data, and make the appropriate invoice decisions. You need a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of relevant experience to be considered. This organization needs a candidate that is detail oriented, customer service-oriented, and a demonstrated multitasker. This is your chance to assist an organization known for its hardworking employees and warm environment. Hourly pay for this temporary role starts at $20.
Invoice Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Process invoices in accordance with terms and conditions
- Process transactions into Salesforce
- Input data and conduct statistical analysis in Excel
- Flag issues and make the appropriate invoice decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of related experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; advanced knowledge of Excel is preferred
- Previous Salesforce experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
To apply submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com today!