Our client is seeking an employee who is ready to build quality financial relationships with outside vendors in the Tulsa, OK area. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience with excellent analytical and organizational skills. The salary range for this Cost Accountant position is $60-80K, plus a competitive benefit package.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant job include:
• Prepare and maintain general accounting records including GL, bank reconciliations, payroll, and related taxes
• Implement and maintain an effective control environment that prevents losses, financial reports errors, and regulatory violations
• Prepare financial statements for monthly/quarterly/annual reporting cycles, including researching variances
• Support and coordinate database audits
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• 6-8 years of general accounting/bookkeeping experience
• Intermediate Excel skills, proficiency in QuickBooks or Sage (Peachtree) experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If interested in this Senior Accountant job, please email your resume to email@example.com or apply on our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.