Accounting Principals is looking to fill a Temp-to-Direct Hire Senior Accountant Job in Central San Diego County, CA. Qualified candidates will have minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience and advanced Microsoft Excel skills. The Senior Accountant will report directly to the Controller and CFO. This is an opportunity paying up to $32/hr.
Responsibilities of Senior Accountant:
• Perform annual consolidations of financial statements
• Daily cash flow management
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management.
• Manage accounting functions such as bank reconciliations, journal entry input, etc…
• Recording of accruals and related reconciliations
• Minimum of five years of general accounting experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Oracle
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
• Ability to get along with others and to work well in a team environment
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant position in Central San Diego County, CA please apply today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To view our other Accounting opportunities in the Greater San Diego area, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: