We are in search of a Senior Accountant with up 3-5 years of experience for a fast growing software company. Are you looking for a role that you can continue growing quickly and learn from the top in the industry? This company has great benefits, a growing environment and offers a permanently hybrid work environment. When in office they cater lunch and you can bring your dog to work.
· Responsible for month end closing, producing and analyzing monthly financial reports, maintaining financial and business modeling programs
· Assist Controller with development of monthly reports and product-line project profitability
· Assist with monthly P&L forecasts and annual budget
· Analyze period manufacturing costs and prepare monthly reports comparing forecasts/budgets to actual costs
· Support operations group in the development and maintenance of Weekly Operational metrics and KPIs
· Performs additional duties as required and assigned
A bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance required.
· 5-7 year’s progressively responsible accounting or finance
· Experience in budgets, general ledger and financial statement preperation
· Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
· Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access) to analyze data and trends.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: