Would you enjoy working for a well-known tech company in San Francisco? Do you want to be able to grow as a Senior Accountant? Are you an excellent communicator that also thrive in a fast-paced environment? If you find yourself saying yes to all the above, then Accounting Principals has an amazing job opportunity for you. Accounting Principals has partnered with a well-establish tech company in search for a great Senior Accountant position offers competitive pay, great benefits, catered lunches, and easy access via public transportation (Near BART and Muni). Your day to day will consist of handling month-end close, journal entries, ensuring accounting activities are in accordance with GAAP, and overseeing AP/AR functions. Our ideal candidate would have at least 2-3 years’ experience as a Senior Accountant and has excellent communication skills. If this sounds like a great fit, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
• Conduct month-end closing journal entries
• Handle account reconciliations
• Ensure all accounting activities are completed in compliance with US GAAP.
• Oversee Account Payable/Account Receivable functions
• Communicate with vendors regarding any invoice discrepancies
• Process purchase orders
• Handling fix assets
• Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
• BA in Accounting or related field
• 2-3 years of Senior Accountant experience
• Experience with an ERP system is required
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, submit your resume today! For more exciting opportunities, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for exploring this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!