Senior Accountant Job in Seattle, WA
A Senior Accountant Job is available in Seattle, WA for our client, an intellectual property investment company. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and at least five years of relevant experience. If you seek an entrepreneurial environment in a company that champions its people, you may be the perfect candidate for this exciting opportunity! You will be responsible for managing the general ledger. You will be responsible for booking journal entries, reviewing complex accounts payable projects, internal controls, and financial reporting.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
• Lead the month-end close process, including the timely preparation of month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, and reconciliations and monthly financial reporting
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with GAAP standards
• Establish, implement and enhance accounting policies and procedures to ensure GAAP compliance
• Plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities.
• Generate ad-hoc reports for internal and/or external use.
• Involved in quarterly and annual financial audit
• Review complex AP work and investment project tracking
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA highly preferred
• 5+ years of accounting experience;
• Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
• Strong knowledge of GAAP
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• NetSuite accounting software experience a plus
To be considered for the Senior Accountant job please click “apply now”. Visit our website, www.accountingprincipals.com, to see other accounting opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be considered.