Our client is looking for an employee who is ready to build quality financial relationships with their members by providing competitive products and excellent service! This is a well-established company with a great reputation nationwide. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining proper and up-to-date accounting books and records. Additionally, you will play a pivotal role in providing management with financial statements, cost schedules, and your insights.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain Financial Excel Spreadsheets
- Assist in development and implementation of new accounting policies and procedures
- Perform research, including general ledger and accounting pronouncements
- Provides accounting support for corporate tax returns, audits and new software
- Verifies documents for completeness and compliance with government and private agencies
Senior Accountant Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 4-6 years of accounting experience
- Solid understanding of GAAP accounting
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work in a fast paced high demand environment
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant position and believe that this is the job for you please call Laura at 310-527-2777 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Please apply with your CV to: