Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant who is ready to build quality financial relationships with their members by providing competitive products and excellent service! This is a well-established company with a great reputation nationwide. They offer a positive environment and a competitive salary. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining proper and up-to-date accounting books and records. Additionally, you will play a pivotal role in providing management with financial statements, cost schedules, and your insights.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain Financial Excel Spreadsheets
- Assist in development and implementation of new accounting policies and procedures
- Perform research, including general ledger and accounting pronouncements
- Provides accounting support for corporate tax returns, audits and new software
- Verifies documents for completeness and compliance with government and private agencies
Senior Accountant Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Accounting
- 4-6 years of accounting experience
- Solid understanding of GAAP accounting
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work in a fast paced high demand environment
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant position and believe that this is the job for you please apply now or email your resume directly to email@example.com . Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Please apply with your CV to: