Would you like to grow your accounting experience with a stable and growing organization? We have a great job opportunity Phoenix, AZ for a senior level accountant. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work directly with the company’s Controller and CFO who are extremely knowledgeable and respected in their field. You will be responsible for financial statement preparation and heavy account reconciliations. In addition, you will be responsible for consolidation and elimination entries. To be considered for this opportunity you must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and must have previous experience in similar position.
As an Accountant your responsibilities will include:
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Preparation of financial statements
• Budget and forecast support
• Consolidation and elimination entries
• Working special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years of related experience
• Strong systems and analytical skills
• Proficiency using Excel software
If interested and qualified for this position please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Megan Meek at 602 957 1200!