Senior Accountant Job in Tukwila, WA
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant who is looking for a new opportunity in the South End? Are you versed in reconciliations, General Ledger maintenance, and reporting? If you’re interested so far, please read on! A client of ours is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their company on a full-time basis!
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Act as the assistant to the Controller and be the point of contact for all Accounting functions.
- Manage Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and Fixed Assets.
- Perform General Ledger maintenance, Journal Entries, and complex reconciliations.
- Handle all reporting duties for the business.
- Additional duties as the company may require.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting experience.
- CPA or CPA eligible highly desired.
- Expert level Excel including PivotTables, VLOOKUPs, IF Statements, Macros, etc.
- SAP, Oracle, ADP, and/or Lawson experience a huge plus!
If you would like to be considered for this Senior Accountant Job in Tukwila, WA, please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume and apply right now! We cannot wait to get you considered for this opportunity!