Senior Accountant Job in Tukwila, WA
A large company in the Tukwila area is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team for an extended period of time. They need help with the transactional duties for the accounting team while they go through some technology changes in the department. You will be responsible for month end close, journal entries, reconciliations, and assisting with the audits. In order to be considered for this position you must have your Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and have over five years of accounting experience. Also, strong experience with various accounting ERP systems will be helpful since you will be learning a few different software systems in this position. This job offers the chance to work with an intelligent, motivated accounting team. There is free parking onsite and the location is a convenient commute for individuals in the south end. Since this is a long-term contract opportunity, completion bonuses will be offered if you complete the contract.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Responsible for month end close duties including journal entries, bank reconciliations, and reconciling the general ledger accounts
- Assist with the audit procedures and schedules
- Prepare financial statements and various other reports
- Additional projects in the accounting department as needed
Qualifications for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA or Master’s degree would be helpful
- Over five years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of different accounting ERP software systems would be preferred
- Team player and strong communication skills
If you are interested in this long-term Senior Accountant contract, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your application!
Please apply with your CV to: