Senior Accountant job in San Francisco, CA
One of Accounting Principals’ clients has an immediate full-time Senior Accountant job available in San Francisco, CA. Due to its downtown location, this temporary position with an advertising company offers many public transportation options. The ideal candidate for the Senior Accountant job will have previous accounting experience and the ability to solve problems while working independently. This position provides the opportunity to gain experience with a fun and fast paced company, and has the potential to become permanent for the right individual. If your qualifications meet the description below, please send us your resume for immediate consideration.
Senior Accountant job responsibilities:
- Managing day-to-day accounting functions
- Performing all monthly balance sheet and main income and expense account reconciliations
- Preparing documentation for tax returns
- Providing audit assistance for month-end and year-end close
- Preparing and distributing financial reports
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum five years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Online advertising experience a plus!
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please apply below, and submit your resume to Romina at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Accountant” in the subject line.
For more opportunities, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity!
Accounting Principals specializes in the temporary and permanent placement of premier accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Every day, we place these pre-screened, highly-qualified men and women in both temporary and permanent roles with companies throughout the United States.
Accounting Principals is comprised of staffing industry professionals with significant experience in and knowledge of the fields of finance and accounting. Because we are familiar with life on "both sides of the desk," we're better equipped to work with our clients and candidates on meeting their present and evolving needs.
Please apply with your CV to: