An industry leading, globally recognized client of our is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. They offer a great work schedule, business casual dress, and once brought on permanent outstanding benefits! This 6-month temp, likely to hire, job is paying between $40-45/hr.
Responsibilities of this Senior Accountant Job in San Diego include:
• Prepare financial statements and related supporting schedules
• Maintain sales journal, fixed asset ledger, cash receipts and disbursements, and accounts payable distribution
• Prepares monthly financial statements and supporting schedules
• Reconciles general ledger accounts
• Prepares account analyses for management and internal/external auditors
• Compiles and analyzes financial information
• Help with process improvements
• College degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2+ years of public accounting experience
• Strong analytical, accounting, auditing and organization skills
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Experienced with SAP highly preferred
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this Senior Accountant job in San Diego, please apply right away. Our other openings can be seen at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: