Direct Hire Senior Accountant job in Sacramento, CA
Accounting Principals has an urgent need for a Senior Accountant in Sacramento, CA. This is an awesome opportunity with a well established client that offers a collaborative and casual work environment. Pay for this position will based on qualifications and years of experience. We are interviewing prospective matches now. Please review the requirements and apply immediately if you meet them!
• Manages the monthly closing process.
• Reviews and approves all general ledger transactions.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts documenting business transactions.
• Responsible for review and approval of Accounts Payable expense items.
• Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
• Reconciles accounts and reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Other duties, including but not limited to the monthly closing and physical inventory, may be assigned.
• Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Works well in group problem solving situations.
• Strategic Thinking: Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals.
• Leadership: Demonstrated ability in building a cohesive team.
• 3+ years experience as a Staff Accountant or above.
• Must be proficient in MS Office with a strong emphasis in Excel.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Again this is an immediately need that we anticipate will be filled quickly. To be considered please apply ASAP. To apply directly to me send your resume to email@example.com . You may also apply through our company’s website at www.accountingprincipals.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Please apply with your CV to: