Senior Accountant Position in Sacramento, CA
Our client is seeking a qualified Senior Accountant to join the team and be a part of the company’s expanding presence in the Sacramento area. The ideal person will have 5+ years of experience and will possess strong Microsoft Excel skills. If you dream of being a key player for a reputable and growing company, please apply today!
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant job (Sacramento):
• Prepare various financial reports including Income Statements, Balance Sheets, expense analyses, and more.
• Oversee Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable divisions
• Perform account analyses and post journal entries to the General Ledger
• Complete and submit expense reports
• Execute annual audits and assist external auditors
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant job (Sacramento):
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years of experience in a general accounting or finance role
• Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
• Must be analytical and have high attention to detail
• Experience in payroll or billing is a plus
***CPA a big plus***
If you are looking to make a change and want to be part of an organization that truly cares about their employees and offers competitive pay, please apply right away for consideration. You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through our website and be considered for all openings. Our website is www.accountingprincipals.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please apply with your CV to: