Senior Accountant Job in Phoenix, AZ
Parker + Lynch is conducting a search for a Senior Accountant in the Phoenix area who is has prior experience in the Banking Industry. Our client is one of the country's top performers in the Banking Industry and is looking to add to their team. This candidate will need to have proficient Excel experience, as well as strong analytical skills. The compensation is between $85-$95K for this position.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Gather financial material to prepare and maintain the General Ledger
- Interpret and report financial and operational information to management
- Sustain adequate documentation to support all accounting related transaction
- Preparations of financial statements, management reports and extensive account analysis.
- Reviews and prepares complex financial documents
- Three to five years in related industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA Preferred Strong GL experience
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Alexa Kuzman at Alexa.Kuzman@ParkerLynch.com or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com.