Are you looking for a senior accountant job in Marietta, Ga? Are you looking to join a team that is growing and will continue to expand? Are you tired of fighting 400 traffic going downtown? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, read on! Our client is looking for someone who has at least 6 years of experience as an accountant. The ideal candidate would have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, and experience within real estate. Strong general ledger experience is a plus. Our client is an established company that is growing rapidly. One of the benefits of this role is that the company is looking to have someone come in and do well, and be promoted within the company. Compensation will be based on experience.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Document monthly financial transactions in the general ledger system
• Assist the Corporate and Assistant Controllers with monthly close reconciliations and reporting
• Fulfill external auditor requests during the annual financial statement audit
• Perform recording and reconciliation of various transactions
• Perform treasury management functions
• Assist accounting team in preparation of the company’s annual budget, ad-hoc analysis, and reporting
• Perform other duties as assigned
If you are interested in learning more about this senior accountant job in Marietta, Ga please apply using the link below!