We are currently seeking to fill a Senior Accountant job in Manassas VA, with a leading biotech non-profit organization. To be considered, qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, as well as demonstrated accounting experience. In this dynamic role, the Senior Accountant will be the go-to person for all accounting needs. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your keen attention to detail as well as your strong ability to multitask. Rated highly on Glassdoor, this growing organization offers ample opportunities to grow and learn and a friendly work environment. If you are looking for a job you can feel good about with endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally, this is your chance. The salary for this job is competitive.
Senior Accountant job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare general ledger journal entries, ensuring proper coding and accruals are in place
• Calculate and distribute weekly commission calculations for multiple departments
• Prepare and assist team for annual audit
• Reconciliation and analysis for the general ledger
• Monitor compliance with GAAP and company policies and procedures
• Demonstrated accounting experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work independently
• Keen attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
If you are interested in the Senior Accountant job in Manassas, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: