A Senior Accountant job in Herndon, VA is available with a telecommunications service provider. To be considered, qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field as well as experience dealing with a foreign currency. In this dynamic role, the ideal candidate will have telecommunications experience and is a CPA. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for completing monthly close procedures, preparing financial statements, performing technical accounting research, and assisting in special projects where needed. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your meticulous attention to detail as well as your strong ability to multitask. This company offers a comprehensive benefits package. The salary for the Staff Accountant job is up to $90,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
The Senior Accountant job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Complete monthly close procedures
• Prepare financial statements
• Perform technical accounting research
• Assist with special projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
• Experience with Great Plains
• Knowledge in dealing with a foreign currency
• CPA a plus!
• Experience with Telecommunications a plus!
• Meticulous attention to detail with a strong ability to multitask
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in the Senior Accountant job in Herndon, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: