Do you have experience in Accounting? We are looking to fill a Senior Accountant job in Fort Washington, PA. The ideal candidate would be a team player with high energy and about three to five years of experience in Accounting. This position will pay about $30.00 per hour. If you think this job may be perfect for you, then don’t hesitate and apply now!
- Plan, organize and maintain the accuracy of all financial information recorded and reported using GAAP.
- Maintain effective communication with other departments as a basis for assuring complete and accurate financial information and appropriate documentation.
- Prepare and/or review daily, monthly & quarterly journal entries
- Serve as contact for inquiries, problems, and exceptions related to the review of account reconciliations
- Prepare analyses and ad hoc requests for management
- Provide explanations for monthly, quarterly and annual analytical reviews for the corporate business units balance sheet and results of operations
- Prepare quarterly and annual consolidated and consolidating financial statements and related footnotes
- Interact with external auditors and provide documentation when needed.
- Bachelor degree in accounting is required
- 3 - 5 years of accounting experience
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform high-quality work
- Excellent computer knowledge with proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
Are you interested in this Senior Accountant job in Fort Washington, PA? Apply now! You may also submit your resume to Elena Cruz at Elena.Cruz@AccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: