Our well-established retail client is searching for a Senior Accountant to add to their expanding team. Are you a Certified Public Accountant with a passion for managing all areas of accounting? If yes, we have the job opportunity for you! You will be responsible for reconciliations and month end close. Keep reading for more information on the great position.
The responsibilities of the Senior Accountant are:
• Manage the General Ledger
• Analyze and present financial reports
• Full Cycle A/R and A/P processes
• Train and manage accounting staff
• Record and update fixed asset and depreciation in system
• 5 years’ experience in Accounting field
• BA in Accounting or related field required
• CPA license preferred
• Supervisory experience
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Senior Accountant, apply to be part of our client’s team today!
Please apply with your CV to: