Are you a self-starter with a solid Accounting background? We have a great opportunity with a nonprofit organization for a Senior Staff Accountant Job in Chicago, IL. They are looking for someone that can work independently, self-motivated, and wants to grow within a company!
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain financial reports and general ledger, prepare financial statements
- AP duties include coding, reconciling and posting monthly statements, and process check runs
- AR duties include invoicing customers, processing deposits, and manage aging reports
- Assist with end of month closing entries and support accounting staff
- Prepare annual budget and as tax returns
- Handle daily review, approval, and posting of cash and AP entries into the GL.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum five years of experience
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF functions
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Deadline-driven, team player who can work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this contract to hire Senior Accountant job in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: