Would you like to use your exceptional time management skills and accounting background to grow your career? Then we have the job opportunity for you! Our rapidly expanding manufacturing client in Franklin, WI is looking to fill new Senior Accountant job. You will be responsible for reconciliations and month end close. To be considered for this position, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in an Accounting related field.
As a Senior Accountant your responsibilities include:
• Management of cash journals and ledgers
• Bank and cash reconciliation
• Quarterly financial reporting, general accounting for company
• Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• 5 years’ experience of bookkeeping, A/R, A/P
• Certified Public Accountant preferred
• BA in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Great interpersonal communication
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Senior Accountant, apply to be part of our client’s team today!
Please apply with your CV to: