We are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant with accounting experience in the Oil & Gas industry. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and with hands-on experience in several areas of Oil & Gas accounting.
The job duties for the Senior Accountant – Oil & Gas role includes:
- Prepare and record operated and non-operated monthly revenues
- Review and analyze monthly settlement statements and prepare allocation schedules
- Book NGL journal entries and perform monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare and run Joint Interest Billings and review AR and AP payments
- Prepare monthly general ledger journal entries
- Prepare account reconciliations and ad hoc reports
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related business field
- 3+ years of accounting experience in the Oil & Gas Industry including Revenue and JIB
- Experience with OGSYS and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant – Oil and Gas job opportunity, please forward your resume ASAP.
Please apply with your CV to: