Are you a CPA who would love to do tax work and review and sign off on other accountant's returns? Do you enjoy working with corporate clients? Are you available to start within two weeks and want to stay at a company long term? Do you like a challenge and you are happy to jump right into tax work?
This position is with a Tax and Bookkeeping firm in Portland, OR. They are fun, flexible and they reward hard work! They would be happy with someone who wants to become a Tax Manager or an individual contributor who just likes to dive into tax returns. This role is so hard to fill in the Portland market so our client is very flexible on the background. The only must have is an active CPA license!
• Perform the full-scope of the tax return processing, reporting, and filing for our small to mid-sized business clients
• Review federal and state return filings for LLCs, C-Corps, and S-Corps and sign off on them
• Directly support customers with tax questions
• Coordinate with our customer support team to ensure accurate and smooth return processing
• BA/BS degree in Accounting/Business/Finance
• 3+ years experience in public or private accounting
• Active CPA license required - utilized to sign tax returns
• Must be highly motivated and great multi tasking skills
• Corporate and small business tax experience a plus
• Strong writing and communication skills
If you are open to an exciting Tax role and joining a company that offers growth, training and support, please apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: