Great Temp to Hire Opportunity!!
Manufacturing company in City of Industry seeks an experienced Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist with experience using SAP for its growing department. This position is ideal for a career-oriented “go getter” with superior communications skills. Company offers a bright future and a competitive salary.
- Prepares and distributes monthly account statements detailing credit/collection status of accounts
- Monitor overdue accounts and take appropriate actions with customers to arrange for payment, issue monthly customer statements.
- Ensure that delinquent customers are contacted
- Answers customer inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts receivable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts receivable files.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs filing and coping.
- BA or AA Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in an accounts receivable role and commercial collections role
- Previous transportation/logistics/trucking industry experience preferred
- Proficient and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- A working knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Must have experience working with SAP