Accounting Principals is partnering with a Large Global Company in Western Suffolk to fill a Sales Tax Accountant position. This would be a 3 month or longer consulting opportunity and require possibly 2 days in office eventually.
Prepares sales and use tax returns, related schedules, and related reports and maintains tax exemption documents.
• Prepare and review sales and use tax returns for multi-states, to comply with state and local regulations
• Reviews purchase invoices from Accounts Payable to determine use tax liability and self-accrue use taxes as required.
• Maintains and update customers’ sales tax exemption certificates.
• Gathers required documents for sales tax audits.
• Ensure compliance with state and local regulations.
• Vertex Experience with tax returns a plus
• Experience using Oracle
• Excel (Intermediate to advance skills such as Vlook-up, Pivot tables, etc.…)
• Experience working with tax returns, consumer's used tax review, e-filing tax returns, journal entries, reviewing tax on purchases or invoices with tax
• Able to review tax exemption certification
Please forward resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: