Accounting Principals is hiring for an exciting opportunity for an Sales Support/Administrative position in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
• Support Sales by independently handling all assigned duties and taking direction from sales leaders and management to balance the needs of the commercial sales team.
• Liaison with Legal function on third party agreements and customer related issues.
• Create, manage, and update client databases and format contact lists.
• Prepare and distribute monthly commission reports.
• Train manufacturer’s representatives on new procedures and tools.
• Provide integral testing and support on JD Edwards, Salesforce.
• Develop and implement office productivity tools and maintain departmental procedures.
• Provide administrative support on various projects which includes commercial partner programs, preparation of PowerPoints and coordination of business functions.
• Perform other related duties as requested by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 3 – 5 years administrative experience
• General office management and current computer/office communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Effective problem solving skills with the ability to resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with external customers, independent rep firms and senior level management.
• Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discretely.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including strong grammatical skills.
• Previous experience in supporting a commercial team within a large matrix organization.
Please submit resume to Robert.email@example.com for details and further consideration