Our client is seeking a candidate for a Sales Analyst Job in Irving, TX. This position involves analytical and tracking support for reporting, developing and maintaining pricing models, identifying gaps and areas of improved efficiency, and various administrative tasks. This is a 3-4 month contract position, paying between $25-$30/hour depending on experience.
Sales Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Provide tracking support for KPIs, budgets, and reporting
- Develop and maintain trackers
- Provide and develop analysis of pricing tool accuracy
- Various ad-hoc support of Finance Director
Sales Analyst Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint
- Distribution or Retail industry experience and huge plus
- Experience using a large ERP - Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc
- Anaplan software experience a plus!
If you are interested in this Sales Analyst Job in Irving, TX, please click “apply now.” Please feel free to visit our website to apply for other available opportunities at www.accountingprincipals.com. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Please apply with your CV to: