Revenue Accountant Job in San Francisco, CA
A rising leader and innovator in the lodging industry is looking for an individual with revenue accounting and large ERP experience to fill an open Revenue Accountant position. This is a contract opportunity that offers competitive pay and full-time hours. If you meet the qualifications, apply now!
• Assisting with monthly financial reporting and close process for platform, including the preparation of routine and non-routine journal entries and adjustments.
• Ensuring compliance with key controls & accurate GAAP reporting and fulfilling internal and external reporting requirements.
• Collaborating with engineering teams on the design and implementation of revenue automation/recognition tools.
• Preparing and providing interim and year-end audit deliverables.
• Assisting with various ad hoc projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field; CPA certification a strong plus.
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP and revenue recognition guidance.
• Experience researching and documenting technical accounting matters.
• Advanced Excel knowledge.
• SQL knowledge (Basic to Intermediate) a plus.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and experience analyzing high volume, multi-currency transactions in a global business environment.
• Systems experience: Workday, Oracle or other large ERP preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills - ability to work with a diverse team and impart change across functional and business boundaries.
• Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment.
• Ability to define and implement internal or external controls or best practices.
• Desire to continuously improve and a positive, "can-do" approach.
Apply now at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: