Accounting Principals is hiring for a Retirement Plan in St. Petersburg, FL. The ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years of relevant call center experience, experience with benefits is a plus!
- Answers and responds to phone and email inquiries regarding issues
- Accurately diagnoses issues and provides client driven solutions that also meet IRS regulatory requirements Interprets rules and regulations by applying retirement plan knowledge
- Processes financial transactions accurately
- Conducts audits of account activity to ensure transactions meet regulatory compliance Reviews client requests for corrections to determine proper course of action and provide guidance to branch personnel on resolution
- Maintains knowledge of retirement plan rules and regulations by utilizing internal and external resources resolving issues related to benefit plans (FSA, medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k)
- Communicates, researches and resolves issues with other internal departments
- Supports a continuous improvement environment by providing regular feedback to the leadership team on processes and procedures
- At least 2 years' experience working within a call center environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) in order to create reports, update documents, spreadsheets and emails
- Sufficient problem solving and analytical skills in order to assess client issues and accurately provide resolutions Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to explain complex regulations
- Ability to acquire and maintain new knowledge in an ever changing regulatory environment High attention to detail
Please submit resume to email@example.com for details and further consideration.