PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Ensures timeliness, accuracy and integrity of data in HR systems. Responds promptly to escalated inquiries, requests, and issues submitted by employees through the Employee Service Center and other HR leaders in the case management system. Maintains internal HR database data, files, and tables based on results from integration files between Workday and PeopleSoft.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Carries out data entry quality control procedures that ensure accurate and timely processing of all HR transactions according to all established policies and procedures and in compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
• Assists with audits of system configurations and processes to ensure accurate and reliable information with the integrations between HR systems, with a specific focus on the integration files from Workday to PeopleSoft.
• Participates in system changes including version upgrades, added functionality and new module implementation as appropriate.
• Develops and maintains technical knowledge for the Workday application and PeopleSoft HRMS to provide application support and resolution of escalated tickets.
• Runs basic reports for end-users.
• Provides and monitors processing metrics on the quality and timeliness of data entered into the systems.
• Collaborates with corporate HR staff to ensure the maintenance of standard practices and data quality.
• Actively monitors and researches application error handling, and escalate problems using defined escalation procedures.
• Provides first level functional help desk support for all HRIS end-users and HR staff members in both Workday and PeopleSoft.
• Maintains confidentiality of all data and compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, HIPPA and other requirements.
• Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
• Builds stable working relationships internally.
• May refer to senior staff, if applicable, for assistance with day-to-day problems that may arise.
• Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelors Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 0 - 2 years related experience.
• SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
• Workday and PeopleSoft experience highly preferred.
• Strong understanding of HR business processes. Familiar with standard concepts, procedures and practices within HR.
• A good team player with the ability to manage diverse stakeholder group with differing requirements.
• Must have excellent customer service skills and must be a problem solver with strong analytical skills and creative thinking abilities.
• Strong business communication and consulting skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information at all times.
• Proficient with PCs and Microsoft office applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: