Referral Coordinator in Mesa, AZ
We are seeking passionate healthcare professional who loves helping others and working in a fast-paced environment! As a Referral Coordinator, you’ll be completing referral and authorization requests by obtaining all necessary patient records, verifying insurance/benefits and scheduling patient appointments. To be considered, you must have over 2 years of referrals and authorizations experience, knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes and excellent customer service skills! This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your healthcare career with our Fortune 500 company in the kidney dialysis field and work with a collaborate, tenured team! Beginning pay is between $15.50-16.50 per hour, plus a guaranteed quarterly bonus!
A typical day for you as a Referral Coordinator will consist of:
- Retrieve and fax medical records to specialty offices/providers
- Verify patients’ insurance and benefit coverage and conduct eligibility checks
- Prepare and process referral and authorizations requests in a timely manner
- Schedule referral appointments on the patients’ behalf as necessary
- Apply knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes on a daily basis
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have over 2 years of referrals/prior auths experience
- Strong knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes required
- Familiarity with AHCCCS, Medicare and commercial insurance
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and sharp prioritization skills
- Customer service-oriented and effective communication (verbal/written)
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in interviewing for the Referral Coordinator, please apply now! For the quickest response, email your resume to Sara at email@example.com. You may also click “apply with us” online. To learn more, give Sara a call at 480-644-0500.
Please apply with your CV to: