Are you passionate about helping people find their next job? Are looking to take the next step in your career?
Join our team!
Accounting Principals in Walnut Creek, CA, is looking to add a Recruiter to our thriving team! Entry level candidates will be consider and we have excellent training! You will be able to establish yourself as a valuable resource to industry-specific clients and hardworking job seekers. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to grow in a fun team environment while receiving excellent training opportunities to further your career. If you consider yourself to be driven, ambitious, and outgoing, this could be the job for you!
As the Recruiter, you will:
• Utilize market knowledge and activity to develop and maintain branch accounts
• Contact, recruit and interview candidates for temporary and direct hire positions
• Create thorough candidate profiles to successfully match candidates to open job orders
• Coordinate in-office and off-site interviews and appointments
• Complete reference checks for candidate placements
• Assist candidates in fulfilling their full interview and career potential
• You have at least 1 yr exp in an employment industry or an HR-related environment
• You may have experience with or have an interest Human resources
• You possess superior communication & customer service skills - both written & verbal
• You have outstanding problem solving abilities
We also offer:
• A competitive base salary + un-capped, performance-based commission bonuses
• Medical, Dental, Vision & flex spending accounts
• Pet insurance
• Healthcare reimbursements
• Local and regional contests
• New hire and ongoing training PLUS a fun place to work!
Interested in learning more about this stellar opportunity? Send your resume and cover letter to Anne.Silveira@accountingprincipals.com You will receive many financial rewards with a base salary plus commission. In addition, you will be assisting others with their careers and goals. The rewards are priceless. I look forward to receiving your resume.
We can't wait to hear from you!