We have a Receptionist position open in downtown Oklahoma City. Our oil and gas client is seeking a self-driven individual to be the front face of the office. This role will be tasked with answering phones, document management, and various accounting and administrative projects. The best candidates will have a good basic knowledge of accounting functions, great communication skills and a high level of professionalism. Pay will range from $38K-$42K annually based on experience.
Receptionist duties include:
- Answering phones and emails
- Set up new clients/files, filing and scanning documents
- Light accounting functions
- Order and stock office supplies
- Maintain office kitchen
Qualifications of Receptionist include:
- College degree in business, accounting, finance, or similar
- Know basic concepts of accounting and terminology
- Self-driven with a drive to learn and advance
- Professional in all forms of communication
- Previous experience with SSI and QuickBooks a plus
- Strong office skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, and data entry
If you have the skills and qualifications for this Receptionist role, please send word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com. See our website for additional job opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: