Accounting Principals is searching for a Real Estate and General Ledger Accounting Specialist for one of our great clients in New Port Richey, FL.
- Responsible for processing various real estate transactions.
- Responsible for various accounting functions.
- Responsible for assisting the accounting department, Assistant Controller, Controller and CFO.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Collaboration Skills - ability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ethical Conduct – utilize discretion and confidentiality as needed.
- Organizational Skills - ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment as well as manage deadlines and time constraints.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Technical Capacity
- Assist with distribution of daily couriered items.
- Process pending, fall-thru and closing contracts for all branch offices including verification of data, computer input and file maintenance.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and issue commission checks.
- Process escrow deposits for all branch offices including verification of data and timeliness of deposit, computer input, preparing bank deposits and file maintenance.
- Process escrow disbursements for all branch offices including verification of data and check clearance, check issuance and file maintenance.
- Process New & Terminated Agent within Broker Wolf including activation within DBPR as needed.
- Coordinate with referral services to ensure proper payment to referring brokers.
- Coordinate with office administrators to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with various accounting task such as AP, AR, audit, financial reporting.
- Ensure all accounting policies and procedures are up to date and adhered to.
- Additional Ad Hoc reporting as necessary.
For immediate consideration for this role please apply to www.accountingprincipals.com and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: