We have partnered with a reputable Real Estate company in search for a Real Estate Accountant. This individual will be assisting with daily accounting activities such as month-end close, cash flow analysis, journal entries and reporting, and ad-hoc projects as required.
· Great work/life balance
· Team oriented work environment
· Strong community involvement within the company
· Perform full-cycle accounting, including review of accounts payable, journal entries, monthly accruals/amortizations, and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
· Responsible for multiple student housing properties within Company portfolio.
· Respond to Property Managers’ questions regarding monthly charges, invoice coding, and month-end reporting.
· Assist with preparation of annual budget.
· Prepare month-end reporting packages and review and analyze budget-to-actual variances.
· Prepare annual work papers and reconciliations for year-end tax returns and external audit.
· Assist the Controller with cash flow analyses.
· Identify areas for process improvement and help increase efficiencies.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
· 2+ years of accounting experience, specifically in real estate or public accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: