Are you detail oriented and ready to be a part of a dynamic team in the real estate industry? Accounting Principals is working with an established real estate firm to fill a long-term contract Accountant job in New York, NY. This company offers great work life balance. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please read on. Minimum three years of real estate accounting required.
Here is some insight into your daily tasks:
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements that comply with local GAAPs
- Monthly close process for various properties
- Assist lease and operations related expenditures
- Prepare tax accruals and tax balances
- Manage the CAM calculations and rent rolls
- Liaise with other departments to ensure correct data is gathered and submitted
- Lead/assist on various projects as needed
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Undergraduate or graduate major in accounting
- Three plus years experience in the real estate industry
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong data analysis skills and experience including MS Excel (pivot tables)
If this Real Estate Accountant job in New York City, NY sounds like something you have been looking for, please apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: