Our client is looking for an individual for a contract to hire QuickBooks Bookkeeper job in Chicago, IL. You must have a minimum of two years’ experience in with Accounts Payable, Billing and bank reconciliations. You must also have experience Microsoft Excel skills and QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Perform bank and credit card transaction categorization on a weekly basis and related account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Manage the accounts payable function by vouchering vendor invoices, ensuring proper authorizations, and initiating bill payments
- Perform customer invoicing and appropriate collections/follow ups
- Handle payroll entry into applicable payroll systems, manage approval processes and perform payroll transaction entry within the accounting system
- Deliver financial reporting to clients on established weekly and monthly schedules
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years’ experience in a bookkeeping role
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with QuickBooks is required
- Ability to work independently and in a fast pace environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this contract to hire QuickBooks Bookkeeper job in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: