Exciting opportunity to learn real estate and property management accounting! We are working with a property management company in Vancouver, WA for a general ledger staff accountant role. The company offers a professional environment, experienced team with tenure, excellent benefits (including a paid sabbatical after 5 years!) and great growth potential.
You will be maintaining and closing books and generating monthly financial statements for real estate and property management clients.
Requirements and Preferences
- Bachelor’s in accounting preferred, may consider relevant work experience in lieu.
- 1-2 years G/L or Staff accountant experience highly preferred.
- Real Estate/Property management huge plus
- Yardi experience huge plus
- Experience with Excel (VLOOKUPS and Pivot tables)
- 2 weeks PTO first year
- 120 hours PTO sabbatical after five years
- Housing discounts if desire to live in owned communities
- Matching 401(k)
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
If this Staff Accountant role seems like the exciting opportunity you would enjoy and excel at, please click “apply with us” and send your resume to email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: