Accounting Principals is searching for a Property Management Accounting Specialist for one of our great clients in New Port Richey, FL.
- Responsible for processing various property management transactions.
- Responsible for various accounting functions.
- Responsible for assisting the accounting department, Assistant Controller, Controller and CFO.
- Process security claims and escrow release.
- Remove and refund late fees.
- Assist property managers with reviewing tenant and owner ledgers.
- Process invoices (recurring services and utilities).
- Prepare and process property management commissions.
- Distribute property management emails and incoming mail.
- Process and send owner distributions.
- Set up seasonal lease charges.
- Refresh property listings for active properties.
- Post rent payments daily.
- Reconcile escrow bank account monthly.
- Process lease renewals.
- Post PNM/Pay lease: Post payments received via Paylease.com and Pay Near Me program manually to tenant’s
- Assist with inquiries/customer service/portal assistance/assist property managers.
- Prepare and scan bank deposits.
- Assist with various accounting tasks as needed.
- Ensure all accounting policies and procedures are up to date and adhered to.
- Additional Ad Hoc reporting as necessary.
For immediate consideration for this role please apply to www.accountingprincipals.com and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: