Property Finance Coordinator
Accounting Principals is seeking a Property Finance Coordinator with one or more years of experience for a hospitality company in Las Vegas, NV. This contract position offers an opportunity to utilize your experience and contribute to a growing organization.
This role will focus on the opening and closing of escrow for real estate transactions. This position sets up funding and the escrow account, follows up with attorneys for closing escrow, and ensures all reimbursements/paybacks are processed post-closing. Our ideal candidate is attentive to detail, has excellent follow-up skills and can contribute to a team environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today!
• Coordinate the opening and closing of escrow for real estate transactions. Set up funding and interest-bearing account(s) as needed, update property list, send out notifications, and confirm with attorneys for documents needed for closing.
• Handle post-closing coordination, including reimbursements/paybacks and escrow refunds and receivables. Follow up with final closing statement and report new properties to insurance. Enter data into the facility’s database.
• Coordinate with banks on interest, credit lines, and take-out loans. Maintain information on individual loans and keeps track of interest and fees. Generate reports on credit lines and prepares notes for new loans. Resolve purchase order, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies.
• Coordinate all aspects of take-out loans, including submission of documents for appraisal, preparation of loan documents, review of estimated closing statement, reporting of information to insurance, and review of monthly statements for approval. Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
• Maintain e-filing system for Finance department and ensure new properties are added to the General Ledger. Obtain certificates of insurance as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proficiency in using MS Office Suite
• Data entry skills
• Knowledge of escrow principles
• Strong verbal and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Attentive to detail
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
• Minimum one to two years of related experience
• Commercial real estate experience a plus
• $20.00 - $22.00 USD per hour
• 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: