Accounting Principals has partnered with a real-estate company in Dallas, TX! They are looking for a contract to hire Property Accountant. This role will pay up to $75K and will interview and start ASAP!
What you will be doing:
- Delivering quality and timely accounting services to our customers.
- Review and prepare of all business activity through the general ledger to the financial statements.
- Complex accrual or GAAP basis financial accounting with complex financial reporting requirements.
- Provide guidance to the accounting staff through your communication skills, leadership, ethics, professional example, and mentoring of others.
- Successfully complete monthly reporting and assist your Accounting Manager in audit processes.
- Successfully coordinate the integration of new properties into the accounting workflow.
What makes you perfect for the job:
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience as a Staff or Senior Accountant.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Previous commercial property management accounting experience is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of cash, accrual and GAAP basis accounting Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills with a high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word, and other accounting software.
- Working experience with Yardi, MRI, Nexus, or Avid is preferred.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in, APPLY NOW!!
Please apply with your CV to: