Property Accountant Job in Denver, Colorado.
Are you looking for a property accountant position in Greenwood Village? If you are a driven individual with industry experience in property management, real estate, or construction, than you could be a great fit for this role. Seeking at least 2 years of related accounting experience and a strong understanding of GAAP. This is a direct hire position and pays based on experience from $50K-$60K. Please apply immediately.
Your Job Responsibilities:
• Bank reconciliations
• Journal entries
• Financial statements
• Backup for accounts payable
• Assist with year-end audits
• Calculate management fees
Job Qualifications in the Property Accountant role:
• Strongly prefers an Accounting or Finance Degree
• Ideally 1-4+ years of experience
• Prefers property accounting experience
• Able to work in a team environment
If you are interested in applying to this Property Accountant job in Denver, CO, please send your resume to Danielle.Norris@AccountingPrincipals.com and include “Property Accountant” in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: