Property Accountant Job in Atlanta, GA
We are working with a rapidly growing real estate company on a Property Accountant role in Atlanta, GA. Do you have experience in the real estate industry? If you want to work in a team environment and have real estate experience, please read below to learn more about this Property Accountant job in Atlanta, GA.
Property Accountant Job Responsibilities:
• Work with Project Managers to analyze project expenses and prepare budgets
• Perform budget forecasting and variance analysis; Track spending and make proper adjustments when necessary
• Prepare monthly financial reporting and distribute project financial reports
• Prepare subcontractor payables including billable hours and entering estimates of job costs
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience managing large scale projects
• Excellent communication skills
To learn more about this Property Accountant job apply now but clicking the link below, and to hear about other great opportunities go to www.accountingprincipals.com.