An Accountant job in Walker, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least three year of recent accounting experience and have a strong general ledger and reconciliation experience. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter, be excited to learn and performs at a high level in a general accounting role.
Accountant Job Duties:
- The ability to handle all transactional accounting and General Ledger responsibilities from beginning to end
- Significant usage of the General Ledger and processing Month/Year End Responsibilities
- Conducting financial analysis, generating reports and extracting the meaning from large data sets
- Assisting with process improvement projects to increase efficiency within the department
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Three years of accounting experience
- One year of public accounting experience required
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve while multi-tasking
- Good written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and reliability
To learn more about the Accountant Job in Walker, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!