PROJECT COORDINATOR JOB IN PITTSBURGH, PA
One of our top clients want to add a Support Member to their team, where they can learn and grow from the ground up. The appropriate candidate has a Business Degree or related and at least one year of experience in Administration or Project work. Attention to detail, strong customer service skills, and problem-solving ability are key.
- Maintain accurate record-keeping
- Track project status and through completion
- Work closely with management to monitor any noticed issues
- Reporting as necessary
- Issue Purchase Orders
- Office duties such as coordinating meetings, shipments, and vendor payments
- Associate Degree or higher preferred, but not required
- 1+ year of experience in an office setting
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Internal and External Customer Service
- Ability to learn quickly and ask questions as needed
If you are interested in this Temporary Project Coordinator job, apply today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!!
Please apply with your CV to: